Novant Health Thoracic Surgery
The surgeons at Novant Health Thoracic Surgery are certified by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery, and are an integral part of the Novant Health Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Clinic. Dr. Harold R. Howe, Jr., is the director of the Thoracic Oncology Program at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
Patients suffering from lung tumors and other lung problems can often benefit from thoracic surgery. Our surgeons offer a wide variety of thoracic surgeries and services, including:
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
- Lung, Esophageal and Mediastinal Tumor Surgeries
- Lung Resection (Traditional, VATS and Robotic)
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Surgery for Hyperhidrosis
- Evaluation and Treatment of Pleural Diseases (Involving the membrane surrounding the lung)
- Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Clinic
If you have been offered a treatment plan involving thoracic surgery and would like to get a second opinion from our office, please click here for more information.